Saturday, February 17, 2007

A kick up the.. no wait..done that

Some months ago I said I'd start again on this, now its halfway through February! Well thats a bloody thing. Ive just had a thought this is actually like just typing to yourself, and as I already know what's been happening with my life, I dont feel so bad cause I am already up to date.

Really, this last year has been amazing, and I think I achieved what I set out to do when I turned thirty, in that I really wanted to do more things and experience more. Florence is an obvious highlight, and Ive seen more gigs than I can shake a stick at. Actually they frown on shaking sticks at gigs these days, unless theyre glowsticks, and thats a bit 90's anyway. Good name for a band there, The Glowsticks. Anyhow..

Im learning Italian! Well I have lapsed a bit, like im in rehab, so, io non parlo Italiana. I shall have to get back off the wagon! Think Ive got my metaphors mixed up here. Plus Ive probably lost pace with Carl who is learning at the same time as me. Ciao amico, come stai?

I'm buying a house! Well planning to. Some mad bank is going to lend me money (The Theme from Godfather is the hold music) and Im viewing loads of houses, some of them ok but only one that stood out. Shame the 'vendors' (why dont they say seller) were acceppting other offers and whoever got the survey booked first won the house. This isnt eBay, so bye bye.

So at the moment I'm house sharing which isnt ideal but Im out doing loads of viewings. One'll turn up!

Right now I'm very excited about:

My neice's 6th birthday!
My goddaughters 5th birthday!
Norwich beating Chelski in the FA Cup today (this will later appear on the 'words I am going to eat' list)
Going to Norwich to see my friends in March
Buying a house (sort of)
erm thats about it for now

Currently I am listening to:

Athlete
Snow Patrol
James Morrison
Seth Lakeman
Neil Young
Suede
Crowded House

I am annoyed about:

Losing my traser H3 watch
Losing my silver cross which was my 21st birthday present from my mum

For my birthday I am hoping to get:

A watch
A silver cross

I need to stop making lists. And in fact stop typing. Bye!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Bless!