Saturday, March 25, 2006

25 Days Later

Well its been a while (about 25 days..) and its one of those moments where I think I havent got much to write about, so I probably havent.

Work has been very busy so thats where most of my time has gone, it seems. Went to see The Canaries play Sheffield Utd, which we won 2-1. I was treated with some freinds to the Top of The Terrace experience, which included a three course meal ( really nice) and indoor seating for the match, and it was a great experience. You are a bit deprived of the sound from outside but it being really cold that day too, I wasnt too bothered about being indoors! Great day, thanks to Tony and Carl.

London Zoo was great, had a fantastic day with my Niece Bekky who seemed to enjoy it too! It was really good there, I felt a bit sad for caged animals though at times. Ive not been to a proper zoo like that before. The giraffes were awesome. Here's one.



I've bought the new Dave Gilmour album which seems pretty good. Ive also downloaded Gnarls Barkley - Crazy, and Embrace - Nature's Law. These are choons wot I like.

Im also going to see Derren Brown in April!

My mate Carl's 30th do is soon, should be a good night out.

Bye for now..

2 comments:

sarah said...

great picture....was that one that you or boo took?

Kent Canary said...

I think Boo took that one, she's ace at photography! Here photos are much better than the ones I took!