Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Well you may be wondering after that last cliffhanger whats been happening! Or not.. Well I have still bought a house and am going through the ardous process of actually sorting it out. Visited it again today after the survey to look at the chimney stack in the loft which does need rebracing, but i think Ill wear that given ive already got three grand off the asking price. Spent a bit of time there, Im really looking forward to moving in. Its a small house but you have to start somewhere and I found out someone i used to work with lives just up the road. Always helps!

Ill have to get some work done there but to be honest its an older house and im quite looking forward to getting my hands dirty with it. i just want it all to happen now, though I am the impatient type..

This month has been incredibly busy still the overtime should come in handy.

Its my birthday soon! Hooray! I have no plans but I think Ill take myself off somewhere.

Rule No.1: NEVER work on your birthday

Rule No.2: ALWAYS buy yourself something nice (I think this year it will be my LCD telly for my new house)

I have a feeling I might be on a plane Italy bound or just getting in the car and heading off in my usual style just to be doing something!

Can i recommend the following music:

Mathematics by Cherry Ghost

Stop Me by Mark Ronson (cover of Smiths Song)

The new one by Travis (theyve bored me in the past but I like the cut of their jib on their latest)

I bought the Good the Bad and the Queen album, its different, not sure about it yet. still I listened to it all the way through in the car so thats saying something.

Im going to Hyde Park Calling! Hooray! Going to book a hotel also, cant be arsed with driving back after a days concert! it will be nice to stay up there!

Anyhoo rambling a bit now so see ya..

1 comment:

sarah said...

on a plane italy bound?????