Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Blogger..

Well more time has passed since the last post, which was basically a filler (arent they all?). I see Carl (Norfolk Red) hasnt posted since last November so I'm a little ahead on him.. come on Carl, keep up!

Am no longer buying the house as the chimney needed far more structural work than previously thought, so I have to start again on that! My car got keyed, thanks very much whoever did that, and the insurance firm (will remain nameless but makes Elephant noises and tramps about like an Elephant looking like an Elephant) have been a bit rubbish! Thought you would actually be able to do things online with an online company but oh no.. and theyre post service has been atrocious! And the less said about my personal life the better frankly.

So, happy days..

Really like the new Rufus Wainwright song, Going To A Town, which will be on sale soon I hope, the iTunes store only has on sale in the States. Y'all.

Music..

I have ten tracks now which I am happy with and now just need to finish writing and recording them. Progress has been slow to non existent, but I'm really excited about the prospect of starting getting them down properly. Have to just overcome the impatience and sometimes boredom that comes of not being able to do it fast enough or good enough but once I get into it I really love the intricacy of getting it just so.

Books..

Am still reading 'Cash' by Johnny Cash, its really good.

DVD..

Am working wmy way through The Mighty Boosh again, its brilliant!

Cheese..

Brie is my Cheese of Choice for today

Beer..

Try Wild Hare by Bath Ales. Fantastic.

Travel..

Oh yeah, Ive been away! I'll tell you about it sometime. Whoever you are.

Ciao..

1 comment:

sarah said...

Ah yes....might acutally help if i posted your book to you!!xx