Monday, September 24, 2007

Where is it going?

..the year that is, I blink and its the end of September already.. My God..

anyhoo just a quick update here, hello to all you viewers out there. Hi. 

I love to ride my bicylcle..

Except when its persisting down with rain and a a crosswind and youre on a charity ride on the Isle of Wight.. In fairness that only happened at the end of an epic 71 mile ride, 5 hours 50 minutes later, average 12.1 mph (sounds slow, probably is, you try it). It started off really well, the most part of the island is stunning, its just a shame the weather turned and the hills became more demanding and more frequent, but hey, its for chariddy so we dont mind. The best thing of the weekend was the hotel, a very nice studio apartment to share with my mate, loads of room, seperate bed and fold out sofa bed (before you ask), balcony facing out to sea, massive bathroom, fantastic restaurant, some of the best food ive ever eaten, fantastic staff. I can thoroughly recommend the Hamborough Hotel, Ventor.

Video killed the radio star..

More wedding filming been going on, had a great though tiring day and am still in the throws of editing it all down..! Still, will be worth it!

The futures bright, the futures..

the iPhone! Out 9th of November, me being an Apple / Technology nut (and a fool with money) I will no doubt be there to embalm in the retail experience and then pay a fortune for line rental, still, should be great, until I drop it (I am inherently clumsy with things Ive paid a fortune for).  Doh.

Thought I'd something more to say..

but turns out I havent. Looking forward to visiting family next weekend, and Berlin the weekend after. Cest bon! Wait, wrong country..

Adios..

1 comment:

sarah said...

I've updated mine - do yours!!!